Tutte Politiche (aka All Things Political)

A place for a PhD candidate to rant, rave and discuss revelant political issues: Canadian, American and Comparative.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Welcome

Soon I will begin the long (and some say) painful journey in hopes of getting a PhD in Political Science.

In late August, I leave my home of 5 years in Ottawa and head west to the land of oil, low taxes and Conservative domination.

I will be attending the University of Calgary to study Canadian and Comparative politics in the hopes that one day, I too, can be called "Doctor" and be able to teach bright minds about the joy that is Politics.

This blog will be an outlet for me - to throw ideas out there, share information I find around the web and hopefully get good insight into my research and other interests in the political world.

Topics will be broad (as are my interests) ranging from Canadians politics, public opinion research, American politics, elections, municipal politics and public policy.

Enjoy.
-DC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home